Over the course of the last several months I’ve been building this course to share with you my insights on how I use the Rainmaker platform to power my business. I don’t have a website for my business. My business is my website. And that’s a critical distinction that you may notice is true about you too!
This course takes you into the strategy part of what I do. And then it goes deep into the details of how I put it all together, using Rainmaker.
If you don’t have a Rainmaker account yet, I suggest you get one. It’s the powerful all-in-one solution that powers my business, powers my personal platform, and pays for my vacations, cigars, and lots more.
NOTE: This won’t do the work for you. It will show you the work to do. So if you’re looking for magic, a quick fix, or something like that, you’re in the wrong place.
But the lessons (and bonus lessons) below will get you want you need to know to power up your own six-figure side business when using Rainmaker.
Here’s the list of lessons included in my Rainmaker Secrets course.
- The Business Model: How I make money – In this lesson I’ll walk you thru the lie we all have adopted, the truth that we need to embrace, and the specifics of how I generate revenue from my site.
- The Content Strategy: Topics and Approach – In this lesson I’ll walk you thru the power of the content strategy I’ve used for years and how you can copy it for your own gain.
- Customer Segmentation: Minnows, Dolphins, Whales – In this lesson I’ll explain the most important part of this whole strategy – and that is segmentation. It’s never “selling” if you offer the right product to the right person at the right time.
- Sign Ups – ConvertKit (or MailChimp) and Rainmaker – I’ll show you how I use ConvertKit and/or MailChimp to not only capture my audience but offer them dripped content over time.
- Clarity – Designing Rainmaker for off-line revenue – In this lesson I’ll walk you through the details of off-line revenue creation (thru Clarity) and how I use my blog to drive traffic there.
- eBooks – PDFs for sale in Rainmaker – In this lesson we’ll look at how to sell eBooks using the product and digital download features of the Rainmaker Platform.
- Memberships – Free & Paid Memberships in Rainmaker – In this lesson I’ll show you how to leverage Rainmaker’s free and paid membership features – with an example of the “library” concept.
- Affiliate Links – Pretty Links & Rainmaker – In this lesson I’ll show you how I work with affiliates and affiliate links.
- Webinars – Integrating BigMarker & Rainmaker – In this lesson I’ll show you how to integrate BigMarker (a webinar platform) with Rainmaker and why I chose it over the other webinar solutions you have heard of.
- Coaching – Using Zoom & Rainmaker – In this lesson I’ll show you how I use Zoom to work with my coaching clients. It’s almost like the two were made for each other.
- Courses – Using Vimeo and Memberships in Rainmaker – In this lesson I’ll show you how I have regularly used Vimeo and the Rainmaker Platform to do a lot without using the LMS features of Rainmaker (which is the next lesson).
- Courses II – Using Rainmaker Courseware – In this lesson we’ll look at the LMS features of Rainmaker and how to make the most of them (along with which ones I don’t use that much).
- Landing Pages – Creating simple offers in Rainmaker – In this lesson I’ll show you multiple ways to create landing pages – without needing to use any other landing page software tools.
- Events – Forms & Rainmaker – In this lesson we’ll walk thru all the power of Rainmaker’s form solution and how I use it for everything, including events (speaking, conferences, etc).
- BONUS: AgileCRM & Rainmaker – In this bonus lesson, I’ll show you how I connect the dots between my CRM solution (AgileCRM) and the Rainmaker Platform.
- BONUS: Using Zapier with Rainmaker for T-Shirts & Post Cards – In this bonus lesson, I’ll show you how I connect the dots between the Rainmaker Platform and Zapier to do amazing things like send out custom post cards and t-shirts to new customers.
This is not for sale at this point.