If you’re picking a WordPress membership plugin, then there are six questions I often suggest you ask yourself before you get started.
I tell you to do this because they will often impact your selection in ways you might not predict.
Most people make the mistake of thinking the plugin with the best features (or the most features) will be the right one for them, but it’s not true.
Every person is different and has different needs. And if you’re needs are basic, then any plugin will work.
I walk you thru these six questions in this presentation I delivered in New York, earlier this year.
The Path to the Right Membership Plugin
Membership Plugins I highly recommend
- MemberPress – incredibly mature and powerful, without regular eCommerce
- iThemes Exchange – offers upgrades & downgrades, Stripe integration & eCommerce
- Paid Memberships Pro – free plugin with tons of additional free add-ons
- Restrict Content Pro – simple to learn & use, with powerful integration to Easy Digital Downloads
- WooCommerce – a powerful platform for memberships if you also need full eCommerce
I own licenses to each of these plugins. I’ve used them on deployed sites. I know the developers behind them. And I’ve watched them develop over time. I know that these developers won’t disappear next week or month. I know they’ll provide top-notch support.
That’s why I own and keep my licenses current. And that’s why I represent them as an affiliate and suggest them to you.
Only you can pick the right one
And while I may have my opinions about which one’s right for you, only you can decide which features you need. Only you can decide which price is right. Only you can decide the answers to the six questions I presented above.
That’s why only you can pick the right one, for you.
That said, if you want to talk more about your specific situation, you can always use me as a resource, as so many others have.
You can do it by scheduling a call with me on Clarity.fm