Sign Up To Get the Replay
Tricky Situations Need a Strategy
Tough conversations, uncomfortable confrontations, and even just tricky pricing situations can all get us stuck. On their own, they're challenging enough, but when you deliver an unpracticed response, it can get even worse.
- How to follow up with someone who has gone dark
- How to say no to a prospect who isn't a good fit
- How to get a budget from someone who won't give it
- How to engage when there's been no response to proposals
- How to get a client to turn in their deliverables
- How to talk about money when bills are past due
Every one of these situations requires a “script” or “strategy” for how to communicate effectively, and that's what we're talking about.
I've heard Jennifer talk about this stuff before, and every one of her responses is so well thought out I don’t have to do the thinking myself.
KERYN VAN DER DIJKEN