We're talking Amazing Landing Pages!
Have you seen some of these amazing landing pages? Until recently, you had a few options, if you were selling online and wanted truly stellar landing pages.
- You might get an unbounce account
- You might get a LeadPages account
- You might try to do it on your own using WordPress
If you try them, you'll like them. They're good options – especially the first two.
But what if you wanted an eCommerce solution, a website, landing pages and even an integrated affiliate program?
You used to have to go hire a developer.
But if you wanted to build it out on a platform that was easy to update and control, you'd likely choose WordPress. And in that case, you'd be back to doing landing pages on your own.
Remember the new Rainmaker Platform?
I've written about the new Rainmaker platform before. I even explained why you should consider it.
Well they're opening up their Pilot Program to a wider audience (you can read more about it here), but just until October 3rd. Then I'm guessing the price will go up a bit.
But I'm not writing to tell you about that promotion. I'm writing to tell you about their new Landing Page Builder!
Rainmaker's Landing Page Builder
Let's say you were looking at that unbounce link. You might notice one of the landing pages that looks like this.
Now, if you're like me, you look at it and think – wow, there's a lot of good stuff there, but I'd never be able to create that.
- Part of it is the graphics.
- Part of it is knowing what to put where.
After all, most of us aren't landing page specialists, right?
But with Rainmaker's new Landing Page Builder, you can build stuff like this all day long.
What you'll notice right away
Take a look at how easy these screens are.
Three things you'll notice right away:
- The builder let's you pick the kind of landing page you want.
- The builder guides you thru filling in each section of what's most important.
- The platform captures data so that you can get quick and easy reporting.
A Visual Walk thru of the Landing Page Builder
1. You get to pick what kind of landing page you want.
2. Add your titles and headlines.
3. Add your video
4. Add your Optin (integrated with MailChimp)
5. Close with your Call to Action
6. Get Reports on everything
It's Too Easy
And if you don't want to design it all by yourself, use their pre-made graphics.
Like I said, it's seriously too easy! So if you want to create some amazing landing pages, you know what to do.