If you've been following along, I've already written forty blogging topics for entrepreneurs and forty more for WordPress freelancers.
But what if you're neither a freelancer nor an entrepreneur? What if you're a WordPress agency?
Well, no need for you to spend time staring at a blank screen either. So let's dig into forty blogging topics for WordPress agencies.
[Tweet “Remember, it's not the topic that makes your post unique. It's the way you tackle the topic.”]
Remember, it's not the topic that makes your post unique. It's the way you tackle the topic. Your perspective makes it interesting.
Posts about Your Opinions
- How you think about project budgets
- How you think about project management
- How you think about requirements and scope
- How you think about change orders
- How you think about maintenance contracts
Posts about Your Work
- Creating your own baseline theme / theme framework
- The boilerplate you use in our custom plugins
- How you build applications on top of WordPress
- How you've contributed to WordPress
- What you do to find the right customers
Posts about Your Customers
- A case study where you saved a customer some money
- A case study where you helped a customer's site scale
- A case study where you custom created plugins for a customer
- A case study where you optimized conversions for a customer's site
- A case study where you solved a highly technical challenge for a customer
Posts about Events
- A blog summary of a recent WordCamp talk
- The slides and/or video from a recent WordCamp talk
- An upcoming WordPress event where your team will be present
- An extension to a WordCamp talk where you go deeper on the topic
- The announcement of an upcoming talk at an upcoming event
Posts about Partners
- Which hosting companies you recommend
- Which plugin resources you recommend
- Which payment gateways you recommend
- Which design partners you recommend
- Which SEO partners you recommend
Posts for Customers
- How to enhance your email marketing
- How to make your web do more work for you than it is right now
- How to integrate your website with your CRM
- How to leverage blogging to drive traffic
- When is it time to re-do your site's design?
Posts about Your Company
- Announcing new hires
- Announcing new leadership
- Announcing major company milestones
- Announcing your new site design
- Announcing a new product (theme, plugin, book)
Posts where you help other Agencies
- How you match project managers and teams to projects
- How you determine who speaks at conferences for you
- How you decide to give a customer a discount
- How you choose which plugin to turn into a product
- How you interview potential staff for particular positions
Tons of Blogging Topics
So there you go. Forty blogging topics for any WordPress agency that is looking at a blank calendar, knowing they should blog, but not having a clue what to write about.
If you already have a blogging schedule or editorial calendar – congrats! You can simply send this post to your friends that don't.