Have you bought your Pressnomics ticket yet?
Pressnomics, if you haven't heard, is the premiere business conference for the WordPress community. If you're a commercial plugin or theme provider, a host, or an agency doing a lot of WordPress business, you'll want to be at this incredible event that Pagely designed, created and puts on yearly. Tickets are limited and are selling fast.
But I want to invite you to stick around on Sunday – after the event ends.
I know, some of you are thinking – I have to get back home. Thankfully, I'm not suggesting you stay for more nights in the hotel.
I'm simply saying you should try to arrange your flights to go out later on Sunday afternoon or evening – so that you can stay for a few hours on Sunday morning.
What's going on?
On Sunday, January 25th, from 9 am to noon, I'll be holding a small seminar.
I've invited a few friends of mine to join me in sharing some insights with attendees.
- Karim Marucchi – CEO of Crowd Favorite
- Syed Balkhi – CEO of WPBeginner
- Cory Miller – CEO of iThemes
I may have a couple of others join as well, but these friends said yes right away!
For three hours, I'm going to invite them to share their stories, lessons learned and opinions.
What are we talking about?
Mergers & Acquisitions.
Because we've been on both sides of the table – on the buying and selling side – I thought it would be a good time (since we're all there already) to share some of our insights with anyone who's ever wondered:
- What's a good reason to merge with someone else?
- What's a bad reason to seek a merger?
- What should I pay attention to?
- What should I ignore?
- What metrics will others evaluate me by?
- What information will I need to have prepared?
- How can I initiate a discussion when I want to buy a company?
- How can I initiate a discussion when I want to sell a company?
- How much money do I need in the bank to buy a company?
- What if I'm in debt? Will someone buy me anyway?
As you can imagine, we could do a whole conference on this material – put on a master class that would take days. But the point is just to add a little seminar at the end of what will most certainly be another amazing conference.
But to join us, you will need to be at the conference. So make sure you buy your Ticket. And then stick around on Sunday for a bit more.
(by the way, if you missed it, I spoke there last year)
If this is interesting to you, do me a favor, leave me a comment below and I'll follow back up with you to confirm that I know you want in!