I love WordCamps
This year I've been speaking at a lot more WordCamps than ever before, which has been fun. I've spoken about Virtual Teams, Execution and OverShoot. We had a great time putting on a business track at San Diego's WordCamp too!
And while I'm excited to speak in Austin, this month – nothing compares to WordCamp Orange County. And guess what? Tickets go on sale today. Yes, May 1st. They'll go fast, so don't wait. You'll want to grab one quick.
Ten Reasons to Come
So what I wanted to do today is give you 10 reasons why you should buy a ticket and join me in Orange County on June 1st & 2nd.
10. You already missed WordCamp Melbourne.
9. You'd like to see the WPwatercooler folks in person.
8. You've never seen Alex Vasquez with pants on.
7. The DradCast will be there.
6. The speaker list is awesome.
5. The after-party has included Karaoke in the past.
4. You can meet Syed Balkhi in person (he's a fantastic speaker too!)
3. Chris Ford, Lucy Beer, Natalie MacLees – Serious Girl Power!
2. Did I mention I'll be there?
1. Did someone say Tacos?
Tickets – Get your Tickets!
Here's what I can tell you. Tickets will go fast. You're not going to want to miss this. I don't know when we'll eat tacos, or where, but I can assure you that tacos will be eaten. And that alone will be worth the price of admission.
But more importantly, the speaker list really is incredible. I'm thrilled to be a part of an incredible list of presenters who know so much about WordPress and are volunteering their time to share their insights with you.
As for me, I'll be giving a new talk that isn't one of my previous topics. If you're seen my infographic on Membership Plugins, you'll have a sense of what I may cover. But I'll be talking about membership sites.
I'm temporarily calling it: The 100 Hour Work Week to Passive Income Membership Sites