Six months ago, a friend asked me a question that put a bug in my brain. “What if you created a course on breaking into WordPress?” He knew that I had coached and consulted with several companies who were trying to break into the ecosystem and thought it was a no-brainer.
I kept thinking about it. I thought more about a book than a course.
And then I talked to Brian Clark—of Copyblogger / Rainmaker Digital fame. They've sold millions of dollars in WordPress products, which is likely why I've never helped them at all. They know everything there is to know about things.
And his question was simple, “What do you think about creating a course on building products for the WordPress?”
That is all it took! I had a course curriculum in no time and sent it over to Brian to review.
The course covers a lot
As I worked on the lessons, I focused on a lot of different topics I find to be critical (and often missed).
- Understanding the Size of the WordPress Ecosystem
- Determining Realistic Market Potential
- Evaluating the Competition
- Shaping Your Idea for the Win
- Scoring Your Ideas for Validity
- Understanding Estimated Cost and Potential Revenue
- Building Your PR Channels
- Finding and Hiring Developers
- Buying a Product rather than Building it from Scratch
- Planning Your Launch
How much is this course worth?
I'll be honest. Had I sold this course on my own site, I would have charged $1500 and that would have been a deal. I often coach companies that pay multiples of that. So what do I think it's worth? Easily $4500. But I would have priced it at $1500—3 times less than its value.
But Brian had a different idea. By rolling it into the Digital Commerce Academy, you only pay one price and get all the courses, not just mine. That's an incredible deal—especially at its current price.
The price is basically three times less than I would have charged—at $395.
But it's about to change… this Friday.
How do you get it?
You can get access two ways, both of which offer incredible value—but both of them are about to change:
- Invest $395 for a year of full access to everything in Digital Commerce Academy. You remain at that pricing for additional years no matter how much the price rises and no matter how many new courses we add. Cancel any time and never be charged again.
- Register for their live Digital Commerce Summit happening October 13-14, 2016 in Denver, Colorado, and get your first year of Academy free. After the first free year, you’re grandfathered in at $395 for additional years no matter how much the price rises. Cancel any time and never be charged again.
On May 27, 2016, at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, the Academy-only price goes up to $595, and the free year of Academy bundled with the Summit will be eliminated. As always, we have a hassle-free and no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee, so there’s no risk to you.
In addition to the course I created for the Digital Commerce Academy, I'll be speaking at the Digital Commerce Summit. I would love to see you at the event—because I love meeting readers, but also because I love giving away free advice and guidance when I'm at a conference. Otherwise, you have to pay to talk via Clarity.
So if you're breaking into WordPress, these are the resources for you!
But tickets to the conference won't be available forever. So take advantage of the options and prices you have this week.